Work, work visa and residence permit in Romania
based on employment
(For citizens of All countries)
o Card validity period: 2 years + renewal + receipt ID-cards for permanent residence.
o Processing time: 2-3 months.
o Processing price: 2000 euro - for foreigners of any country of residence!
List of required documents for obtaining a work visa and work permit
(scanned copy of good quality in pdf format, preferably in one file)
Internal passport or ID- registration card;
For women: documents with maiden name and maiden name of mother;
Marriage / divorce certificate;
Secondary education diploma;
Fresh photo: 3.5 * 4.5, 80% of the face;
Police clearance certificate (ORIGINAL, valid for up to 90 days) with translation and apostille.
* For submission to work visa you need to fill in the personal data.
Stages of payment and registration of a work visa
Required for work: men and women under the age of 50 (older candidates are agreed upon individually).
Working hours: 6 days a week, 8-11 hours a day, additional work is possible (optional).
Place of work:
· Work at a meat processing plant: Romania (Timisoara).
Working conditions at the meat processing plant:
· Workshop for processing and preparation of meat products for the subsequent production of sausages;
· Combine of the meat industry;
· Making a natural casing for sausages;
· Work is not difficult, not a refrigerator - work on a conveyor belt in a warm workshop;
· Work experience is not required (training is free);
· Close-knit friendly team. People have been working for years;
· Respectful attitude and timely payment of labor;
· Language of communication: English, Romanian, Russian;
· Absolutely legal employment with payment of all taxes;
· Uniform provided;
· Medical care and insurance paid by the company!
Accommodation for employees is free, in apartments with all conveniences: from 2 to 4 people per room.
* Married couples are provided with a separate room!
Travel to and from work is free.
Number of working hours (on average) 200-280 hours per month.
Remuneration (average monthly wages) 850-950 euro.
Advances are issued after 2 weeks worked.
Information for Indian citizens:
o Instructions for verifying documents for work in Romania (in Hindi): // / watch? v = Xa86SiNFsWs
o Romanian Embassy in Delhi:
* Prerequisite: have a desire to work and earn!
Visa support centre "Visa-Svit"
Working since 2002
Tel. Offices (Ukraine) / (Poland)