For citizens of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Nepal and other countries.
Work, work visa and residence permit in Romania
- Deadline for issuing a set of documents for obtaining a work visa:
- 1-1,5 month (from the date of advance payment).
- Work visa validity:
- 3 months (90/90) + obtaining an Id-card of a temporary residence permit (issued after 1-2 months of work).
- Registration price: 2000 euro - for foreigners of any country of residence!
- Required for work: men and women, couples under the age of 50.
- Place of work: Logistic warehouses of branded clothing (RESERVED, CROPP, HOUSE, MOHITO, SINSAY).
- Bucharest, Romania.
- Accommodation for employees is free, in apartments with all conveniences: from 2 to 4 people per room.
- Couples are provided with a separate room!
- Travel to and from work is free (by service bus).
- Schedule of work: 6 days a week, 8-11 hours a day, additional work is possible (optional), paid separately.
- Working hours (on average) 160-280 hours per month.
- Labor remuneration (average monthly wages) 800-1000 euro.
- Advances are issued after 2 weeks worked.
- Working conditions and responsibilities:
- Working with new clothes: collecting and completing orders on invoices;
- Operating the terminal (scanner);
- Working on the move, "on your feet";
- Work experience is not required (training is free);
- A close-knit friendly team. People have been working for years;
- Respectful attitude and timely payment of labor;
- Minimum level of knowledge of languages (optional): English, Romanian, Russian;
- Absolutely legal employment with payment of all taxes;
- Uniform provided;
- Medical care and insurance are paid by the company!
* A prerequisite: have a desire to work and earn!